search here

Google

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy friendship day SMS

I have seen angels in the sky… I have seen snowfall in july… I have seen things u only imAgine to see… But I haven’t seen anything sweeter than u.


As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!


6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND
Happy Friendship Day

If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can u tell me not to fall in friendship when u exist.happy friendship day

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

No comments: