search here

Google

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Colorfull Holi SMS

Red,
Blue,
Orange,
Green,
Yellow,
White,
Pink
All Colours Are Dying To Touch Your Face.
Wishing You A Happy Holi..


Holi man bhedo ko mitane ka saar hai,
Holi dushmano ko gale lagane ka tyohar hai,
Holi naa khele jo manhoos,
Unki jeevan mein haar hai.
So once again, Very Happy and Colourful Holi to U and Ur Family.
I wish that this year will bring every moment with happiness.


Khushiyan Ho Overflow Masti Kabhi Na Ho Low,
Tumhari Holi Ho Ekdam Number 1,
Aur Aap Karo Whole Day Fun...

Holi Mubarak..


Na Zubanse,
Na Nigahonse,
Na Dimagse,
Na Rangose
Na Greetings Se,
Na Gifts Se
Aapko Hamari Aur Se HAPPY HOLI
Direct Dilse...


Bhaiyon Holi ke rango mein khoob rangna aur masti karna.
I hope this Holi brings lot of colors in each and everybody's life.
I wish I was in India to celebrate Holi with my loved ones.
I miss the grand celebration.


Tag: HOLI SMS, NEW HOLI SMS , 2009 HOLI SMS , FRESH HOLI SMS, HOli Message, NEW holi message, Rangpanchmi sms,india holi

No comments: